1. Set up• Moving heavy items - furniture placed in center of each room, covered utilizing new plastic sheeting.
• Protect wood floors, special protectors are used.
• Protect carpet and vinyl using new drop cloth.
• Protect counter tops,cabinets,and railings.
2. Prepare• Specific to the customers outlined project scope.
• Mold and algae removal.
• Voids,holes,imperfections and cracks will be filled utilizing premium mediums.
3. Paint• Pre clean all woodwork utilizing tack cloths.
• Prime any imperfections and new construction.
• Apply quality products for a consistent professional finish.
• Furniture and accessories are placed to original positions.
• Floors are swept and vacuumed.
• All project tools,equipment,and trash is removed from site
• Final inspection walk thru.
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING CONTRACTORS